Special discount on mortgage protection!
16% off the cheapest quote on the market .
Mortgage protection insurance is a life insurance policy that clears the balance on your mortgage if you pass away during the mortgage term. Taking out mortgage protection insurance is a condition of mortgage approval.
We offer discounts of up to 16% off the cheapest quote on the market . By proceeding you agree to our terms of business Terms of Business
No fees apply.
Your quote is calculated by analysing the best mortgage protection and Life insurance quotes from our Insurance partners and then applying an additional discount of up to 16% for mortgage protection and 15% for life insurance for the full policy term.
Terms and conditions for Life insurance Quotes
- Non smoker premiums are based on the assumption that you have not smoked in the past twelve months
- Insurance cover is subject to acceptance by the insurance company.
- Prior to arranging life insurance or mortgage protection cover, we will ask you to complete an application form which includes a detailed health questionnaire.
- Quotations are valid for seven days, or until your next birthday, whichever is sooner.
- Where two applicants are included the quotation is calculated on a dual life basis except in the case of mortgage protection cover where joint life basis applies.
- Serious illness cover quotes are on an accelerated basis at the cover level chosen
- Insurance cover only commences on policy issue.
- Information for our quotation service are provided for us through Broker information services, who receive quotation data from our Life Insurers.
- Cover does not come into force until your policy has issued.. The terms of your chosen policy shall take precedence over any statement, representation, act or omission which may have been made by us and which conflicts with any terms of your chosen policy.
- You must check all details on any proposal form or statement of facts and pay particular attention to any declaration you are asked to sign.
- It is important that you read all documents issued to you and ensure that you are aware of the cover, limits, warranties, conditions and other terms that apply. Additional information on Life insurance and related products is also available at www.lifeinsurance.ie