The Mortgage Process
Mortgage Company of Ireland are IRELANDS LEADING INDEPENDENT COMMERCIAL MORTGAGE ADVISORS. Use our extensive knowledge, practical commercial experience and the services of trained Financial accountants to secure for you the mortgage to meet your needs.
2. We will discuss your proposal with you over the phone, give you our views and assuming the proposal appears to meet the lending criteria of our lenders we will make arrangements to meet you at your premises.
3. We will advise you of the information typically required to complete a transaction. We will also advise you on the strengths of the proposal and the attitude of lenders to various issues arising.
4. Will make arrangements with a lender to accompany us with our initial visit in order that you will receive early feedback on the deal.Whilst you may not have assembled all the information you require at that stage, nevertheless for proposals likely to run we will shortly after the meeting receive an approval in principle setting out a proposed set of terms and additional information requirements.
5. At this stage we will invite other lenders to quote for the proposal and consider terms offered.
6. We will work with you to negotiate as favourable a package as possible with the chosen lender and also advise you on mortgage type and rate options.