Enquiry form - Multi-lender
Please confirm your details.
Saving you money through lower mortgage rates
Check here to see if you qualify for a mortgage ?
Typical Minimum Income requirements
- Minimum income for a single person application is €35,000
- Minimum Income for a joint application is €60,000
- Minimum Mortgage size typically €135,000
- Mortgage maximum usually 3.5 times gross guaranteed Income
- Limited opportunities for exceptions above this level are available.
- Employment should be permanent and secure
- Contract employment considered in technology or medical area (very good contract history and prospects required)
- Self Employed - Minimum two years trading supported by Financial Accounts
Your Finances and affordability
- Adequate deposit
- Proven repayment capacity for mortgage sought - clear evidence from savings and rent
- Good credit History
- Minimum of short term loans - except affordable car loans
- No credit card debt or overdrafts
If you are not ready yet for approval !
Key area's to concentrate on are as follows:
- Eliminate short term debt as a priority.
- Pay credit cards bills in full as they due.
- Use 3.5 times gross income as a guide for your maximum mortgage
- Consider ways to grow your income such as promotion opportunities or upskilling through further education.
- Prepare a detailed spending and income budget and realistic targets to reach your deposit
- Save as much as possible