Enquiry form - Multi-lender
Please confirm your details.
Why use Mortgages.ie as your Mortgage Brokers?
- We offer a personal, dedicated service, that is not available from lenders.
- We analyse all your lender options and advise you on the best mortgage for you.
- We take all the hassle out of the mortgage process.
- You receive advice from qualified Chartered accountants and Mortgage professionals
Guide to standard qualification criteria for a mortgage.
Minimum Income requirements
- Minimum Income single applicant €35,000
- Minimum Income joint application €60,000
- Mortgage maximum usually 3.5 times gross Income ( Basic plus guaranteed allowances). Exceptions not available due to Corona Virus policy changes
- Regular commision and overtime may be considered
- Employment should be permanent and secure
- Contract employment considered in technology or medical area ( good contract history and prospects required)
- Self Employed - typically 2 years accounts and tax returns
- Adequate deposit
- Proven repayment capacity for mortgage sought - clear evidence from savings and rent
- Good credit History
- Minimum of short term loans - except affordable car loans
- No credit card debt or overdrafts
If you are not ready yet, please focus on the criteria that need attention in order to qualify. Having a plan is important, budgeting is important and pursuing education and training to enhance your employment prospects is well worth the effort.