Enquiry form - Multi-lender
Please confirm your details.
Independent advice is very important when taking out a mortgage
Will I qualify for mortgage approval?
- Minimum Income single applicant €35,000
- Minimum Income joint application €60,000
- Mortgage maximum usually 3.5 times gross Income
- Exceptions above 3.5 times income usually require €55,000 single or €80,000 joint incomes.
- Employment should be permanent and secure
- Contract employment considered in technology or medical area ( good contract history and prospects required)
- Self Employed - typically 2 years accounts and tax returns
- Adequate deposit
- Proven repayment capacity for mortgage sought - clear evidence from savings and rent
- Good credit History
- Minimum of short term loans - except affordable car loans
- No credit card debt or overdrafts
If you are not ready yet, please focus on the criteria that need attention in order to qualify. Having a plan is important, budgeting is important and pursuing education and training to enhance your employment prospects is well worth the effort.