First Time Buyers
Welcome to Your First Home
Mortgages.ie has vast experience in the provision of mortgages..
Use our site to review lender and mortgage rate options and browse articles to familiarise yourself with the issues involved..
- We hope you choose us to look after your mortgage needs
- Stretch yourself when buying, but keep mortgage payments well affordable
- Choose location as the key factor when buying. You have heard it all before and its true!
- Manage your finances carefully
- Pay off all short term debt before you take out a mortgage
- Enjoy the process and don't get too stressed
- Remember to keep saving as much as possible even after we arrange approval
Also in This Section
- How Much Can I Borrow?
- · Borrowing Limits Examples · New Mortgage Lending Regulations Jan 2015
- Will I Qualify for a mortgage?
- Learn more about fundamental principles of mortgage approval: what is the maximum limit, how much of a deposit you need and so on.
- Mortgage Lender and Product Choices
- Guide to Irish mortgage lenders and the facilities they provide.
- Step by Step Guide
- This is our step by step guide to mortgages for first time buyers.
- Getting Mortgage Approved
- Explanation of the basic steps for getting your mortgage approved.
- What Happens When You Contact Us?
- An explanation of how we deal with your mortgage application.
- Top Ten Mortgage Tips
- Essential tips for first-time buyers.
- Mortgage Interest Calculator
- Calculate the capital/interest ratio over the lifetime of your mortgage.
- Payment Accelerator
- Calculate the effect of increasing your mortgage payments to pay of your mortgage early.
- Budget Planner
- A useful tool for calculating your household budget.