News. Exemptions allowing you to borrow up to 90% are currently available
Moving house can be stressful. Use our website to ensure that you borrow from the best value lender
The key matters you need to attend to are:
- Get a contract for the sale of your own house in place before signing a contract to buy another property
- Keep mortgage borrowing to a minimum
- Don't over extend on the term of a new mortgage - when do you want your mortgage to be paid off
- Remember that location is the key consideration when moving
Selling your home
Prepare well and save money
- Choosing an estate agent
- Getting your home ready for sale
- Planning for negotiation
- Setting your goals
An integral part of the moving process is the sale of your own home. Our experience may make the process a little easier.
Estate agents – Not our favourite people! Read on...