Act now to avoid further interest rate rises!
Complete our mortgage switch calculator and get in touch!
Switch your mortgage to remove uncertainty and save money.
- Concerned about rising rates?
- Is your fixed rate coming to an end in the next twelve months?
- Considering a switch from your tracker mortgage?
We will save you money through switching to a better value lender.
Switching options include from our lenders
- 3 year fixed rates from 3.6%
- Green mortgage 3.65% fixed for 4 years
- Long term fixed rates up to 30 years from 3.95%
- Cash back offers of up to 3% of your mortgage.
Call us today about your switch options on 01 8327250.
Or apply now on our Application Portal
Review the latest frequently asked questions here
Reasons to switch include:
- Get cash incentives to switch
- Save thousands over the term of your mortgage through lower rates.
- Knock years off the life of your mortgage.
- You may qualify to overpay by up to 10% of your mortgage balance each year even when your rate is fixed.
- No mortgage arrangement fees
- Full online application process
Avant Money One Mortgage product €1,500 cash back offer.
Fix your mortgage for the full term - rates start at 3.95%
1. Switcher mortgages only.
2. One Mortgage only (must drawdown on this product).
3. Minimum loan of €200,000.
4.Drawdown by 29th December 2023.
Payment of the €1,500 will be made into the mortgage servicing account within two months of the first mortgage repayment being made
Switching from a tracker rate.
There are approximately 200,000 tracker mortgages remaining in Ireland. Lenders stopped issuing tracker mortgages in 2008.
Typical tracker mortgage rates are calculated at a margin of between 1% and 1.5% over the ECB base rate.
Tracker mortgages are in the news again because the ECB base rates have risen by 4.25% and in turn these increases have been passed onto the tracker mortgage holders in full. Trcake rmortgage rates are now over 5% with probbaly more rises to come.
You need to take action now.
Switch your mortgage today.
Start the process by registering on our Mortgage application portal.
All the necessary documents can be uploaded on the portal
Standard documentation requirements
- Verified id documents
- Completed salary cert
- 6 months bank statements
- Three payslips