Latest news 7 year fixed from 1.95%
Avant Money who currently only deal through brokers like mortgages.ie, are offering €1,500 to attract Ulster Bank and KBC Bank mortgage customers through the Mortgages.ie broker service.
Great savings when switching from all lenders now available.
Its time to switch and lock in to a low cost fixed rate.
- Interest rates are expected to rise.
- Fixed rates are at an historical low .
- Avant Fixed rates start at 1.95% fixed for 7 years and 2% for 10 years!
Established in 1994, we have seen markets rising and falling, rates going up and rates coming down. We expect that rates will rise over the coming years and it is important that you take steps to secure the lowest fixed rates now.
This calculator works out the monthly savings you can make by switching your mortgage.
Call us today on 01 8327250 or
You can also save a fortune on life insurance and mortgage protection.
See www.lifeinsurance.ie for huge savings on the best value Life insurance.
Switch your mortgage today.
Your money is too hard-earned to be overpaying on your mortgage
Switching your mortgage is easy.
The key criteria we look at when arranging a mortgage switch are as follows:
- Is your current mortgage less than or equal to 90% of the value of your home?
- Do you have a good credit history and have you maintained your mortgage up to date?
- Do you have sufficient income remaining after your mortgage to meet your commitments as they fall due?
- Is your income secure?
- Are you committed to switching?
If you can answer yes to these questions there is every possibility that we can switch you to a better value lender.
Remember you can also save a fortune through better value mortgage protection insurance.
- Mortgage terms should be kept as short as possible, consistent with your repayment means.
- Your home is at risk if you do not keep up payments on a mortgage or any other loan secured on it.
- The payment rates on this housing loan may be adjusted by the lender from time to time.
- You may have to pay charges if you pay off a fixed-rate loan early.
- Before choosing a fixed rate mortgage always check what rate will apply to your loan after the fixed rate period expires.