We make switching easy. Don't leave it until fixed rates rise!
It costs you nothing and you can save a fortune. Call us now on 01 8327250 or leave your contact details after completing this simple switch calculator.
Typical savings of Euro 150 per month !
2 year fixed from 2.3%
4 year fixed from 2.6%
5 year fixed from 2.5%
7 year fixed from 2.99%
10 year fixed from 3.05%
Up to €3,000 Cash Back for switching your mortgage to the best mortgage rates in Ireland
This calculator works out the monthly and overall savings you can make by switching your mortgage to the best variable rate and thee are even greater savings on our fixed rate range,.Are you fed up with paying expensive mortgage rates? Switch your mortgage today and save thousands and any switching costs are covered. Lending Criteria terms and conditions apply.
You can also save a fortune on life insurance and mortgage protection. See www.lifeinsurance.ie for huge savings on cheaper mortgage protection and life insurance.
Switch your mortgage process. Your money is too hard earned to be overpaying on your mortgage
Switching your mortgage is easy.
The key criteria we look at when arranging a mortgage switch are as follows:
- Is your current mortgage less than or equal to 90% of the value of your home?
- Do you have a good credit history and have you maintained your mortgage up to date?
- Do you have sufficient income remaining after your mortgage to meet your commitments as they fall due?
- Is your income secure?
- Are you committed to switching?
If you can answer yes to these questions there is every possibility that we can switch you to a better value lender.
- Mortgage terms should be kept as short as possible, consistent with your repayment means.
- Your home is at risk if you do not keep up payments on a mortgage or any other loan secured on it.
- The payment rates on this housing loan may be adjusted by the lender from time to time.
- You may have to pay charges if you pay off a fixed-rate loan early.
- Before choosing a fixed rate mortgage always check what rate will apply to your loan after the fixed rate period expires.