Your mortgage choice is probably one of the most important financial decisions you will make.
Having an experienced adviser to guide you and to arrange all aspects of the mortgage for you, will save you money and time.
Established in 1994, we have helped thousands of clients buy their home or switch lender.
As financial experts, we focus on building your long term wealth, through ensuring you make the right financial decisions.
Shane Lavin, Chartered Accountant, Director.
Click here if you are ready to apply online through our application portal.
Mortgages.ie is the official mortgage website of Finance Company of Ireland Ltd.
We are Dublin based mortgage brokers and provide a nationwide service using our digital mortgage platform.
Mortgage brokers act on behalf of their customers as impartial advisers.
By using our mortgage broker service you receive the benefit of impartial advice on the merits of all the products on the market and in depth examination of your affordability for any facility sought. You also receive the advise of qualified Chartered Accountants and qualified mortgage advisers and the benefit of our years of experience.
You will find a warm welcome, a friendly service and the comfort of knowing that our team will place your needs at the centre of our business as we do for all our customers.
The share of the new mortgage market being handled by mortgage brokers is increasing and now accounts for approximately 40% of new mortgages.
The advantages of using a mortgage broker include:
- Our online application portal simplifies the process for you
- You are dealing with highly qualified financial experts
- You have access to all the major lenders through one adviser
- You get the best mortgage available and the best rates
- You reduce stress and hassle, as all the administration in carried by the broker
Mortgage brokers, like Mortgages.ie have also embraced new technologies, with customers now able to complete their mortgage application online, upload their documents in a highly secure portal and complete declarations digitally.
Sites like Mortgages.ie provide transparent information on lender offers and rates.
Specific examples of the benefits of using a mortgage broker include:
- Rather than looking at one lender's offer of less than 10 products we can offer choice of over 100 mortgage options from across the market.
- Your lender may offer you a certain specific level of finance based on your circumstances, whereas we will check what level will be available from all the lenders in the market.
- You may need an exception but your lender may have none available whereas once again we can search the market for exception availability.
- You may get bogged down with the huge amount of paperwork involved and get frustrated with lender questions. We look after all the paperwork and will anticipate lender questions in advance, to speed up the process.
- We are a member of the Association of Irish Mortgage Advisers who act as an umbrella organisation for the largest brokers in Ireland, providing us with constant market updates and ensuring the we remain focussed as a group in driving real mortgage market competition
Finance Company of Ireland Ltd T/a Mortgage Company of Ireland is regulated by The Central Bank of Ireland.
Some popular links on our website include:
Mortgage comparison calculator
Mortgage protection insurance calculator