BoI Re-Finance 2 Year Fixed (LTV 80-90%)
Being late on mortgage payments may result in losing the house. Borrow responsibly!
About This Mortgage
- Available to Existing home-owners.
- Interest rate is 3.9% for 2 years, followed by 4.5%.
- APRC is 4.5%.
- Loan-to-Value between 80% and 90%.
- Maximum term 30 years.
- A fixed mortgage fixes the interest rate for a term between one and ten years.
- If the mortgage is repaid earlier, an early repayment fee (also called a breakage charge) is likely to incur.
- There may be additional charges if you request additional copies of mortgage contract/statement of interest.
- If you fail to make your mortgage payment in time, a late fee will be charged.