PTSB Investment 5 Year Fixed (LTV < 70%, > €100k)
Being late on mortgage payments may result in losing the house. Borrow responsibly!
About This Mortgage
- Available to Investors.
- Interest rate is 4.85% for 5 years, followed by 5.05%.
- APRC is 5.26%.
- Minimum loan amount is €100,000.
- Maximum Loan-to-Value is 70%.
- Maximum term 25 years.
- A fixed mortgage fixes the interest rate for a term between one and ten years.
- If the mortgage is repaid earlier, an early repayment fee (also called a breakage charge) is likely to incur.
- There may be additional charges if you request additional copies of mortgage contract/statement of interest.
- If you fail to make your mortgage payment in time, a late fee will be charged.