BoI Trading Up 5 Year Fixed (LTV < 60%, < €250k)
Being late on mortgage payments may result in losing the house. Borrow responsibly!
About This Mortgage
- Available to Existing home-owners.
- Interest rate is 4.5% for 5 years, followed by 3.9%.
- APRC is 4.6%.
- Maximum loan amount is €250,000.
- Maximum Loan-to-Value is 60%.
- Maximum term 35 years.
- A fixed mortgage fixes the interest rate for a term between one and ten years.
- If the mortgage is repaid earlier, an early repayment fee (also called a breakage charge) is likely to incur.
- There may be additional charges if you request additional copies of mortgage contract/statement of interest.
- If you fail to make your mortgage payment in time, a late fee will be charged.