PTSB First Time Buyer Discounted Variable (LTV 60-70%)
Being late on mortgage payments may result in losing the house. Borrow responsibly!
About This Mortgage
- Available to First time buyers.
- Interest rate is 3.2% for 1 year, followed by 3.8%.
- APRC is 3.75%.
- Loan-to-Value between 60% and 70%.
- Maximum term 35 years.
- A discounted mortgage fixes the interest rate for a short term. After this term is over, a much higher interest rate typically follows.
- If the mortgage is repaid earlier, an early repayment fee (also called a breakage charge) is likely to incur.
- There may be additional charges if you request additional copies of mortgage contract/statement of interest.
- If you fail to make your mortgage payment in time, a late fee will be charged.