PTSB Re-Finance Discounted Variable (LTV 50-60%)
Being late on mortgage payments may result in losing the house. Borrow responsibly!
About This Mortgage
- Available to Existing home-owners.
- Interest rate is 3.3% for 1 year, followed by 3.7%.
- APRC is 3.85%.
- Loan-to-Value between 50% and 60%.
- Maximum term 35 years.
- A discounted mortgage fixes the interest rate for a short term. After this term is over, a much higher interest rate typically follows.
- If the mortgage is repaid earlier, an early repayment fee (also called a breakage charge) is likely to incur.
- There may be additional charges if you request additional copies of mortgage contract/statement of interest.
- If you fail to make your mortgage payment in time, a late fee will be charged.