AM First Time Buyer 3 Year Fixed (LTV < 60%)
Being late on mortgage payments may result in losing the house. Borrow responsibly!
About This Mortgage
- Available to First time buyers.
- Interest rate is 3.25% for 3 years, followed by 2.95%.
- APRC is 3.11%.
- Maximum Loan-to-Value is 60%.
- Maximum term 30 years.
- A fixed mortgage fixes the interest rate for a term between one and ten years.
- If the mortgage is repaid earlier, an early repayment fee (also called a breakage charge) is likely to incur.
- There may be additional charges if you request additional copies of mortgage contract/statement of interest.
- If you fail to make your mortgage payment in time, a late fee will be charged.