Access to this site and the use of information contained on it is governed by the terms and conditions set out below. These terms and conditions are important and are for the protection of both ourselves and yourself. Please take the time to read the terms and conditions carefully. By proceeding further you will be deemed to have accepted them.
Please note that references to "we" means Mortgages.ie and our subsidiaries and associates.
- This site is established in Ireland in accordance with the laws of Ireland and will be governed by the laws of that country. When you use the site, you accept that your use of the site and any information on the site, will also be governed by the laws of Ireland and if any dispute arises from your use of the site or any of the information on it, you agree to allow such dispute to be heard in the Irish courts.
- We have provided the contents of this site for your information only. The distribution of information on the site may be restricted by local law or regulation in certain jurisdictions. This information is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any such jurisdiction and persons accessing these pages should inform themselves about and observe any such restrictions. If you are in any doubt as to whether this site can be lawfully used by you please do not proceed further.
- Information about some of the products and services on this site is subject to specific restrictions concerning the persons to whom such information may be made available. Details of such restrictions are set out on the pages to which they relate and you should read those details carefully before proceeding to the rest of the relevant page.
- We have given the information on the site in good faith. We have taken the information from trade and other sources believed to be reliable. Although we have made all reasonable efforts to ensure that all of the information on the site is accurate at the time of inclusion, we do not represent that this is the case and it should not be relied upon as such. Please note that we may update or alter the information on this site at any time without giving notice of the alterations. Any opinions and estimates expressed reflect our judgment at this date and are also subject to change without notice. Accordingly you agree not to hold us responsible for any inaccuracies or omissions. If you do not understand or if you have any queries on any of the information on the site, we recommend that you consult a professional financial adviser.
- While every effort has been made to display current mortgage rate, we do not represent that this is the case and should not be relied upon as such.
Copyright in the site and the information set out on it belongs to us and may not be copied, transmitted or reproduced without our prior consent. Click here for full copyright details and permissions.