What are lenders looking for?
- Maximum facilities of 75% .
- Balance a mix of cash and easily realisable security
- Well presented business plans and mortgage proposals
- Experienced promoters
- Non speculative proposals
A broad base of commercial mortgage experience
- Leisure and hotel industry
- Retail warehouisng
- Medical and dental practices
- Retail shops
- Industrial buildings
Despite the credit crunch lenders are still funding well-researched and well-presented proposals.
To set up an initial discussion use our contact form:
Finance Company of Ireland is regulated by The Central Bank of Ireland. 2002-2009, All rights reserved.
Head office: 97 Malahide Road, Clontarf. Dublin 3
Also at Classon House ,Dundrum Business Park, Dundrum, Dublin 14.